The 2023 Panhandle Ag and Technology Tour will be held on Aug. 23, at the UNL Panhandle Research Extension and Education Center campus in Scottsbluff.
Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. and programs will begin at 9:15 a.m.
- Management of Palmer amaranth – Nevin Lawrence
- Soil Nutrient Management for Sustainable Sugar Beet Production – Bijesh Maharjan
- Ag Economics Update – Jessica Groskopf
- Is the International Year of Millets 2023 Important to Nebraska? – Dipak Santra
- Use of Geophysics in Environmental and Engineering Problems – Mohamed Aboushanab
- Irrigation Research Update – Xin Qiao (with Gary Stone)
- Managing Multiple Diseases of Specialty Crops in Nebraska – Bob Harveson
- Update on Dry Bean Breeding Program - Carlos Urrea
- Precision Technology in White Mold Disease in Dry Beans - Weizhen Liang
- Dry Edible Bean Direct Harvest, Where are We - John Thomas
How are Cattle good for the Environment? - Karla Wilke
- Feedlot management - Pablo Loza
The event is free and open to the public